View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 03:15 PM   #2
Dr. Evil
Gamora

Default Re: Will Hawkeye Still be a Part of SHIELD in AoU?

He's essentially been the forgotten Avenger. Since the Avengers:

Iron Man: Iron Man 3
The Incredible Hulk: Appearing after the credits of Iron Man 3. He's probably still going to be hanging with Stark as we start the Age of Ultron.
Thor: Thor 3
Black Widow: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Captain America: Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Also:

Nick Fury: Agents of Shield, Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Maria Hill: Agents of Shield, Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Even if he survives the Age of Ultron, we may not see him at all until Avengers 3, which by that time we will have seen Ant Man, Wasp, Doctor Strange, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Black Panther, The Guardians of the Galaxy and The Inhumans. Maybe we see Vision as well. Also other heroes could show up in the other phase 3 movies like Brother Voodoo (Black Panther) and Bill Foster (Ant Man). And Bucky returns as well, this time as Bucky.

I know we won't see Iron Man until Avengers 3, but at least he'll be mentioned, unlike Hawkeye.

As for the new heroes introduced, I can see Falcon, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch appearing in more Phase 3 movies than Hawkeye has in the entire MCU. Falcon because he would give the Avengers some much needed diversity and I could see both of the twins show up in cameo roles in the Inhumans, especially if Crystal is one of the Inhumans.

He's been so much the forgotten Avenger that he has yet to be reference in Agents of Shield while everyone else has been.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Last edited by Dr. Evil; 11-02-2013 at 03:19 PM.
Dr. Evil is offline   Reply With Quote