View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 08:15 PM   #24
DA_Champion
Side-Kick

Default Re: Fan Review Thread SPOILERS INSIDE - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
You might have made a financially successful film but "good" is by definition subjective. There are no established rules for what constitutes a good film.
OK.

Anyway, since you don't want to talk about the humour in the film, I'll bring up something else from my review.

1) I knew that Loki's betrayal of Thor was an act on the spot, and I don't normally catch plot twists that well. Is that not bad?
2) How does crazy scientist streaking naked outside stonehenge advance the plot? Let's leave aside the question of whether or not it's funny.
3) At the end of the movie, we learn that Thor's father Odin is missing, and I have no idea what happened. It's effectively an after-the-credits scene done before the credits, for a total of three after-the-credits scene... can Marvel please take a break and focus on telling one story at a time? There was a huge focus on mythology building in this movie, to benefit other movies, but what about benefiting this movie? Why not have more dialogue among the dark elves?