View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 08:54 PM   #46
TTFN
Side-Kick

Default Re: Fan Review Thread SPOILERS INSIDE - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DA_Champion View Post
I have only watched the avengers twice, and I was not overly captivated by it the second time (first time was good) so it's normal I forget minor plot details.

I remember that Loki took control of Hawkguy's mind and two other characters. I might have remembered Selvig being there if I had recognised Selvig, but I didn't since I saw Thor 1 after watching the avengers, several months later, so he was just another extra to me.

If you need fine memory of the plot of the avengers to get a scene in Thor 2, then that's really bad.
But DA he was even in the finale with Natasha stopping the portal and in the end when Thor and Loki were leaving. Honestly I could forgive not knowing like...the waitress scene or even some details of the movie but Selvig wasn't a minor plot point in TA. He wasn't major but he wasn't in passing either. I can now see why his role is an issue for you but in all honestly that is your fault, not the average viewer. They'll remember his love for Thor and how Loki mind effed him.