View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 01:10 AM   #21
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: Thor (from TDW) vs Superman (from MOS) who wins in a fight, and why ?

^ Great post Darth

I agree with you Supes not necessarily being stronger, because he didn'tdo anything in MOS that Thor couldn't do as well (strength wise). He just threw his strength around a lot more due to who directed the film and you people are enamored with gratuitous strength feats. The speed is definitely a factor but MOS Supes wasn't that efficient at using it, he hardly ever used it in battle and when he did it wasn't fast enough to give Thor much of a problem. Now Faora on the other hand, she speed blazed like crazy, FAR better and more often than anyone in MOS. I think Supes wasn't as adept due to his lack of fighting experience.

MOS Supes while tough also wasn't as invulnerable as some make it out to be, he was K'O'ed atleadt three times in the film, once after catching that oil tanker at sea, then during his fight with Faora and Namek, as well as after he destroyed that gravity machine.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote