View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 01:43 AM   #91
DA_Champion
Side-Kick

Default Re: Fan Review Thread SPOILERS INSIDE - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Honestly, even though I haven't seen the film yet, I haven't heard much about what Thor's own personal journey in this film is other than reconciling his relationship with Loki (well from his POV anyways) and exploring his relationship with Jane.

I mean, does he have his own personal arc that doesn't involve either of those two like how Tony had his issues regarding learning to live without depending on his suits?
Honestly, you really should stay away from this thread prior to watching the movie.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
He has somewhat of an arc. He goes from being a protector of Asgard who has ignored Jane for two years because he was busy fighting a lot of wars, to deciding to leave Asgard to go live on Earth with Jane at the end of the movie (in an after-the-credits scene). That is point A and point B. However, given that this is the arc, it makes little sense that point B would be after the credits, it's in fact the second after the credits scene. Also, it's point A and point B without much of a satisfying tether between the two in my opinion. He does lose a tether to Asgard since his mother dies. We also see that he has no attraction to Sif.