View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 03:44 AM   #57
Oscorp
Koloss

Default Re: What did you like about T:TDW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Check my numerous posts since this film was announced, my praise far outweigh my complaints. Honestly no one's forcing you to keep repeating yourself, EVERYONE knows exactly how you feel about the film.

I didn't care for the Green Lantern so when I saw I stated my piece and left it alone. Why on earth do people want to be in a thread and discuss a movie they didn't like overall? What in the hell is going on here, when I see a film I don't like I try to forget it not relive it over and over.
Because I love the characters and I like the Phase I movies. It's a discussion board, it's not exclusive to those who love this film. And when people attack your opinions, they force people to defend their own opinions (and their rights to speak about them).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Sexton View Post
Nah. There's nothing to say to you man. You are on a serious mission. As evidenced by my coming back to this board after 5 hours and you're still here arguing the same negative things you said days ago. It's sad.
You always assume the worst of people and give them some kind of label that you make up. Oh, one thought there was too much comedy? NOLAN FANBOY!!! That's so stupid and immature and shows that you have nothing to bring up really.

Again, it's a discussion board. It's not exclusive to those who loved the film. Read what I said to Big Thor. It's also in a thread you yourself created where people can discuss things they didn't like about the film. If people don't want to discuss positive things here, then that's their own fault.

Oscorp is offline   Reply With Quote