View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 06:45 AM   #115
Oscorp
Side-Kick

Default Re: What didn't you like about T:TDW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Nolanite View Post
Thats actually a great point. I think the Amazing spiderman is a great showcase of humor balanced with gravitas. Some parts in that movie, the way Garfield plays Peter Parker, my eyes just tear up. But it's still proper funny.

Right now I believe the Spidey franchise is where it needs to be.
Yeah, I agree! I just hope they can keep the gravitas in TASM2, but from what I've seen and heard that definitely seems to be the case, and Marc Webb is great at that. They are stepping up the humour in that one, but Spider-Man has always been known for his wise-cracks, so as long as it doesn't take away from the overall drama of the film and have Gwen goofing around, it should be fine. And it definitely seems the film will have both humour and dark moments as well as heart and emotions. Electro looks like an awesome villain that you can truly feel for and fear at the same time. It remains to be seen though. I hope we get a trailer soon.

"it's ****ing terrible. it's twilight ********."
-Levitikuz' friend, as told to Levitikuz' friend's date, about TASM.
Oscorp is offline   Reply With Quote