View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 02:57 PM   #7
Moridin
Death Contagious Deity

Default Re: Will Hawkeye Still be a Part of SHIELD in AoU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
To me, the movie gave the impression that Selvig had lost his job because of his co-operation with Loki, even though he was under mind control.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Selvig lost his job, not because of "co-operation" with Loki, but because he became highly erratic & eccentric after Loki fiddled with his mind and exposed him to "truth" and probably highly complex information.

I don't think Hawkeye was exposed to the same knowledge, since Loki needed him for a very different purpose. So I don't expect him to be messed up like Selvig.

Quote:
What if Hawkeye isn't a SHIELD agent anymore? Maybe I'm just overthinking all this and he's on some mission in TWS
I'm quite sure you're overthinking it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Evil View Post
He's essentially been the forgotten Avenger. Since the Avengers:

Iron Man: Iron Man 3
The Incredible Hulk: Appearing after the credits of Iron Man 3. He's probably still going to be hanging with Stark as we start the Age of Ultron.
Thor: Thor 3
Black Widow: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Captain America: Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Also:
Nick Fury: Agents of Shield, Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Maria Hill: Agents of Shield, Captain America: The Winter Soldier
A little premature of you, don't you think? We aren't in 2015 yet, Barton could very well have a cameo in TWS propper, or in the post-credits to TWS or GotG. Or possibly an episode or two of AoS.

I just have one of those faces. People come up to me and say, "What's wrong?" Nothing. "Well, it takes more energy to frown than it does to smile." Yeah, you know it takes more energy to point that out than it does to leave me alone? - Bill Hicks
Moridin is offline   Reply With Quote