View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 04:49 AM   #69
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: Thor (from TDW) vs Superman (from MOS) who wins in a fight, and why ?

Yes I agree that MOS Supes is stronger than Thor, but he's not stronger than TA's Hulk. Name was clear stronger than Supes and even he seemed Hulk level at the most, they both attacked jets very similarly. However Namek's goal was to kill while Hulk's obviously wasn't, plus their leaping ability was about the same as well. But that's not even my main concern, point blank Hulk stopping that deviation with one punch and virtually little to no struggle, MOS Supes struggled with less. Now I will agree that MOS Supes is closer to Hulk's strength than Thor he's still not as strong as the big guy (pretty close though).

Is the collapsing black hole you're referring when Supes caught Lois Lane after sending those Kryptonian into another dimension? If so that isn't much of feat considering a falling Lois Lane wasn't eve. bother by that portal's gravitational pull. And yes Supes resisted the gravity beam but he didn't do so easily and struggled greatly to do so. So he wouldn't be as resilient against Thor's weather powers as you think. Yes Supes heat vision is quite hot, but Thor's lighting has caused more wide scale destruction and operates on a much wider scale than Supes heat vision. Thor's lighting didn't short circuit those space whales that's absurd, it clearly pierced through their bodies causing them to explode due to the power of the blast.

Thor's blow with Mjolnir didn't knocked Hulk out just like Hulk's punch didn't knock Thor out, but it did clearly daze him. So multiple blows like that would've put Hulk to sleep no doubt, not to mention the fact that it wasn't even light charged at the time. Also Thor's fist caused Hulk to spin around 360 degrees and grunt upon impact so I'm sure they can be as effective to a much smaller/lighter Supes. Of course they won't hurt Supes very much, he'll definitely feel pain from them. That's beside the point though because Mjolnir would definitely hurt him and lightning infused strike could KONG him similar to what Namek did to him.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*

Last edited by BigThor; 11-05-2013 at 04:56 AM.
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote