View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 11:41 PM   #762
AnneFan
Hathaway #1

Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises - Home Video (Blu-Ray/DVD) Release Thread - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victarion View Post
Oh, Bane's popular. He's a meme on /co/. Usually uses "For You" or "Speak of the devil and he shall appear."
I can see what people mean by Bane's plot not making the most sense, but for the most part, TDKR Bane is good. I like the mask, his outfits and the voice is definitely distinctive.

Could have the first publicity shot of Bane been taken during that sequence up there? The lighting looks the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvz5 View Post
I wish we had pics of Anne from the cafe scene. The only ones we got were some paparazzi pics of Bale and Caine. Those were enough though for me to figure out that Bruce had a happy Italian ending. What he's wearing was such a giveaway. The Selina factor was the surprise.
When I found out Brucelina ended the film together it was a fist pump moment. It was against the tide of people saying it wouldn't or shouldn't happen. I wonder what Selina ordered? Probably the most fancy thing on the menu, paid with some guy's stolen wallet.

Rio 2 - Song One - Interstellar - The Intern - Alice 2
AnneFan is offline   Reply With Quote