View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 02:50 PM   #76
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: Thor (from TDW) vs Superman (from MOS) who wins in a fight, and why ?

Are you serious? Clearly the military helped Superman in his fight against Namek and Faora, I agree that it would've ended similarly to Thor vs Kurse. Also Kurse and Thor's fight was obviously much shorter than Supes vs the kryptonians. I'm sure if they intended for that scene to be longer Thor would've eventually recovered, clearly he didn't have enough time before Loki intervened. Yes you can save Loki saved Thor just like the military saved Supes, but they had no control over those situations so it shouldn't be held against them.

How in the hell was Thor on the defensive against Hulk when he "punched him", "uppercut with Mjolnir", and that "flying knee" before Thor choked him. Hulk didn't slam Thor around like a rag doll, he slammed him.once and threw him wowww big woo, oh and Superman dodged jet fire during the smallville fight so Thor dodging jet fire is a moot point.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote