View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 10:36 PM   #842
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
I realy don't like the idea of
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Most films In franchise being erased.Now I certinly don't mind origins and Last Stand being erased but don't like Idea of X-Men,X2,and The Wolverine being erased.I certinly don't see how they can use OT cast In another wolverine film and another sequel with them If all the point of reference with them now never happened.They certinly aren't going to revisit the trek "Prime" universe again In films and TV after Alternate universe was launched In trek 2009.That would leave only First Class,1973 and altered 2023 ending as well world war II flashback of the wolverine and possibly begining of origins as relvent to future of series just like trek 2009 and Into darkness are only relvent things to future trek films or Tv shows

Plus forget about films If your a comic fan
The idea of Magneto never being enemy of X-men Is too radical a chance.And see how many here complain about changes made to X-men In films.This is even more radical than most
Well I really hope this rumored ending is not true. And its not even about ignoring previous film. But the thought of
Professor X and Magneto living peacefully with each other just seems so cheesey.

"Kill me before I kill someone else" - X3
"Where else would I be?" - X4
www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018