View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 04:55 PM   #123
cph9fa
Side-Kick

Default Re: Should Marvel Get The Rights Back To All It's Characters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Aziz View Post
No, and it's not for the more/less movies, but because I don't want them all in one cinematic universe
I'd love to see a Marvel Universe (more serious than Superhero Squad this time) without Spider-Man
And I'd rather see it without the X-Men, don't want Lilandra or the Shia'r Empire stupid involvement with the X-Men in a movie, that is one of the dumbest ideas in a popular comic book, Marvel studios might adapt it, and then involve the Shia'r more in their Cinematic Universe
And I'm enjoying watching the MCU world coming to term with the brand new idea of the existence of superheroes, without having a friendly neighborhood mutant on every block, or a large mutant community who's already had legislation directed against them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaijunexus View Post
The last option of this poll "No, more studios means more Marvel movies" is absurd.

The very reason that Marvel Studios is limiting itself to two films a year is BECAUSE two other studios are pumping out Marvel movies as well and taking up space. If those two studios were out of the picture, that space could be filled with more Marvel Studios films.
Disagree. Marvel Studios seems to be keeping its hands plenty full with developing two major films per year, a spinoff TV series, and now four new netflix series.

cph9fa is offline   Reply With Quote