View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 07:56 PM   #30
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Default Re: The Man of Steel Merchandise Thread - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krumm View Post
Yeah, the command key is pretty disappointing. The mold on it looks pretty soft and it lacks the display case as egoing mentioned. They have better looking knock offs on ebay.

I'll admit the codex was a bit of a surprise and pretty cool looking.

I was really hoping for a shield keychain like the promo ones that were released and like SR has and maybe even some cufflinks -- also like SR has.
I'd love to have the Hot Toys Command Key but I don't believe you can wear it as a necklace, which is what I want to do. I'm sure you can find the one that was being given away as prizes with the display case on ebay or somewhere...you just gotta know where to look!

Quote:
Originally Posted by egoing View Post
I forgot about the Rubies Command Key.

I MAY would get the Rubies Command Key but it has the WB/DC logo and Rubies logo on it. Not too fond of that at all. The Movie Master Command Key is really short and has the WB/DC logo on it. Now the Noble Collection and Hot Toys Command Key do not of any logos on them that I am aware of...and that's exactly what I'm looking for

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Kal-El.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote