View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 10:29 AM   #91
Lord
All Mighty

Default Re: Superman vs Batman movie to feature Wonder Woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmc View Post
You are all looking at it through the eyes of fans and not through the eyes of film makers. I'm not going to bother arguing any further.
I look at this as a film maker first and foremost, and that's why i know it can work, this is cinema, not reality, it's allways about how you present the story, and looking at it like this too it just feels like doing that to Wonder Woman is losing a lot of potencial and limiting her more and more, the way of thinking with WW you're trying to advocate only makes sence in the eyes of somebody who wants to see MoS v.2 over and over again.

These type of discussion have been done since forever, from The Avengers or Justice League not working due to all the different elements to Thor not being able to be set in the same universe as Iron Man, it has been proven over and over again that it's not the case, the potencial is endless, you can go as far as where you think you can go.

Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote