View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 06:46 PM   #314
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Default Re: What's So Bad About Superman Returns?

I never felt frustrated with SR, I liked the movie from the start, though it did grow on me heavily with repeat viewings as well.

I watched it the other day and it still has tons of heart and emotion and makes you care for the characters. It references the comics a lot more than people are willing to admit as well but also does its own thing sometimes, but which CBM doesnt? This was following the Donner movies and Superman did some questionable things in them but when he does in SR its totally out of character for some reason. I dont get it personally.

There are still so many amazing moments in the movie though, and its still one of my favourite CBM's. I loved MOS, but am cautious about Superman vs Batman as I think it is too soon to make that movie personally.

1)X-Men: Days Of Future Past-10(2)Captain America: The Winter Soldier-9(3)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(4)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(5)The Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(6)Godzilla-8(7)Neighbours-8(8)The Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(9)The Lego Movie-7.5(10)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(11)Robocop-7.5(12)300:Rise Of An Empire-7(13)A Million Ways To Die In The West-7(14)47 Ronin-6(15)The Monuments Men-5(16)Ride Along-5(17)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote