View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 03:15 PM   #65
GremlinZilla89
Banned User

Default Re: The Double Standards Against Superman

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedOnATreeFrog View Post
Actually there were people in those buildings. Pause the blu-ray.

But I don't have a problem with it. Sometimes when badguys do bad things, there are casualties. All the best CBMs / action movies have this.
There was exactly one building that looks like it may have people in it. The scene moves so fast you can barely even tell with pausing. I think maybe you see a couple people working at desks. Superman gets punched into about 5 buildings so hard he's stunned when he finally stops moving and then Zod takes him all the way to space. People also seem to not grasp that Superman was losing the fight until the very end. He lost ALL the fights in the film. They didn't let up on beating his ass, lol.

And yes, you are right. I don't know why some people want clean danger. Because if superheroes only fought in fields and barren landscapes that would be real fun....

This argument about Superman being inexperienced shouldn't even be needed. Nobody needs to defend this film from people who hold it up to some gold standards they don't hold their coveted comics up to.

GremlinZilla89 is offline   Reply With Quote