View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 09:36 AM   #4
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider

Default Re: Fan Review Thread SPOILERS INSIDE - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
But if it's grounded in something other than reality I don't know what that term means. Not that it really matters, but if he didn't dress up like a bat etc then it wouldn't be Batman at all. It's not a binary thing.
You ground it in plausibility. Give the crowd a good reason why he can do what he does, and they accept it. I feel that they have done the same for Iron Man and Thor, just this time they didn't have the rest of it down imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
But you didn't really try to describe the TDW scene, although you did for the TDK one. Jane gets to the site because there have been some weird readings from her equipment. When she gets there she eventually sees that the readings are stronger at a different spot than the weird stuff with the truck and the stairway. She follows that and gets to the Aether, which was what caused those readings.

It's a plot device for sure, but you made it sound like if she was at dinner and found the Aether by going through a portal when she went to powder her nose, compared to your description of what the Joker did.
And ends up in the place where the Aether was so carefully hidden. Think about that and then how it ties back to the event and her "need" to be with Thor.