View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 11:02 AM   #16
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider

Default Re: Fan Review Thread SPOILERS INSIDE - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
I don't know if I feel that Iron Man and Thor go that far in terms of plausibility since they break all kinds of physics and other things in those movies. They are more out there than the more comic book versions of Batman.
So does Batman. They all break all kinds of laws of physics. Same with Hulk. But they make them plausible, which is what is most important in this regard imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
I already said that she reached the Aether so why do you add that? How it ties back? She's researching the connections between the realms since the first movie and therefor is the one that's the most likely to purposefully go to the site where the anomalies are happening, unlike the kids who just happened to see it by chance. As for her being the one infected, it's pretty common to put important characters in danger instead of random people.
That she reaches the super hidden Aether as a reason for Thor to pick her up is my point. There was no need to have the Aether infect anyone. They after all wrote the laws of it. Jane is infected as pure plot convenience.