View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 11:37 AM   #25
M-2
Ultimate BAMF

Default Re: Fan Review Thread SPOILERS INSIDE - Part 2

I did like the film, probably my 3rd Favorite MCU film behind Avengers and Iron Man, but I just feel the film could have been so much better.

I really expected to see more of the 9 realms then we did in the film, and I was upset how the film simply just forgot about the Warriors 3 and Heimdall for the majority of the second and the entire third act.

With the Elves on earth about to destroy the 9 realms, i really was expecting Odin to come down with an Asgardian force led by Sif with the Warriors 3 and Heimdall or something... even if Odin dislikes Earth, you would expect him to ensure the safety of the 9 realms.

I feel like the film shouldn't even have gone back to earth after Thor takes Jane to Asgard, they could have the main battle in another realm and have the film still end with Thor going to earth with Jane.

Its an entertaining film, but they had so many subplots in the film they literally would start a subplot (i.e. Sif and Thor relationship), and forget about it later on. Its an entertaining film, but it lacked focus.

FILMRAPS.BLOGSPOT.COM
M-2 is offline   Reply With Quote