View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 03:23 PM   #82
Rock Sexton
Banned User

Default Re: Fan Review Thread SPOILERS INSIDE - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorking View Post
Guys take a breath, except the fact its not the movie you wanted or expected and then... Go see it again..
You will be surprised how much you like it the second time, I was a little disappointed when I saw it Thursday..
I saw it again on Saturday and found myself really enjoying the movie for what it is..
Sure it has some flaws but you will find yourself more forgiving the second time, trust me..
And watch those around you, they are having a great time...This movie is not a flop by any means and Marvel is pleased.
We will see a Thor 3 and it to is going to cause the same dissent any follow up sequel brings..
I'm going to see it again later today in order to tie up loose ends on how I feel about this movie.

By and large, my biggest issue is that literally there are no defining moments percolating in my brain ..... there's no classic line deliveries or action sequences that will remain embedded in my mind for years to come.

I think the writers were overwhelmed by the ambition the film originally set out to capture .... I mean let's be honest the All-Writer Joss Whedon was brought in to comb through and tweak some things. Combine that with a certain style of film Feige and the Marvel Execs want and you get inconsistencies.

Last edited by Rock Sexton; 11-10-2013 at 03:36 PM.
Rock Sexton is offline   Reply With Quote