View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 05:16 PM   #253
Rock Sexton
Go get me a Juicebox!

Default Re: What didn't you like about T:TDW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octoberist View Post
There is no love story there, and if would be nice if that was explored, with Sif being a more sympathetic character. The devil's in the details and it does't mean it'll drive the story forward. It would be nice touch of they made confront Thor finally about it, and Thor rejecting her. Kinda like 'Some Kind of Wonderful', Asgardian style.

And it gives Sif something more to do rather just fighting.
You may have wanted to see that, but when we're talking about what we didn't like about the film we have to judge that by what was actually in it and how it was executed.

I don't understand what the movie gains by carrying it out further and needing Thor to actually sit Sif down to say, "Look hoe, I don't want you." LOL ..... doesn't serve the movie in any way shape or form.

They hint at Sif's feelings and it's something they can very well explore down the road. They leave the door open .... if we go with your version of the movie, they cut that possibility off.