View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 03:11 AM   #113
Savage
Earth Rocker

Default Re: SUPER UBER SPOILERMANIA: The Ending... What Does It Mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobJM View Post
So, are we to assume Thor will be living on Earth with Jane for A:AOU?

That could make for a very different character arc for Thor, showcasing him trying to adjust to life on Earth. Or would he just be walking around in his Asgardian getup?
That's exactly why the ending has me so excited. Thor will be roaming around earth being a superhero, none the wiser to what Loki is doing to Asgard. He's going to come back to a home that's beyond screwy and confused as to why Odin is doing this. This may be what finally forces him to take up kingship. Everyone on earth knows who Thor is so there probably is no real reason for him to disguise himself or wear earth clothes but I'm sure we will anyway.

I loved the twist ending. The movie felt whole and resolved but left one thread tangling for a future tale. That's how you do a cliffhanger right. Not this "stop the story smack in the middle of the climax" garbage that's done a lot.

MAN, do I love this movie. I need to watch it again.

"Why are you trying to kill my kid?! You know what? I don't care. You got some beef with him or me? Whatever. You trying to start a rogues gallery of some sort? I ain't got half as much patience as Batman or The Flash. If he dies...so do you." - Green Arrow
Savage is offline   Reply With Quote