Old 11-11-2013, 03:19 AM   #543
xeno000
Raining hell from above

Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne78 View Post
So… warning for THOR 2 spoilers…

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
I totally just spoiled myself, but hearing that there was a Cap cameo in Thor 2 was just too much for me and I watched just that scene. OMG Chris was really great imitating Hiddleston as Loki. I loved that!

If there's any hope in the world, that single moment will inspire a ton of fan-ficcers to write Steve, Thor, and Loki stories. With Loki annoying the snot out of Steve and Thor by constantly doing impressions of them.

I could watch an entire movie of that one moment, personally.

Also, a big agreement to everyone who loves the hand-to-hand combat in the CATWS trailer. I did like that Cap did more hand-to-hand that seemed realistic in the Avengers (on the helicarrier and on the ground with the Chitauri) but I really do want more of Cap fighting, as he's my fave. It looks like the Russos really went out of the way to give us just that. The elevator scene is absolutely brutal and fantastic. I can't wait to see it in it's full (clear and not bootleg blurry) glory.
The story of how that scene was originally shot is almost as hilarious as the scene itself.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Initially, the scene was shot with just Hemsworth and Hiddleston, with Evans and others to be digitally inserted later. Hiddleston was supposed to wear normal Loki gear, but he insisted upon shooting the sequence in Evans' Captain America costume because otherwise he would never get to wear it. So they did it that way, with Hiddles doing an impersonation of Evans as Captain America.

Later on Evans was shown Hiddleston's impression of him before shooting his part. He then did an impersonation of Hiddleston impersonating him. Hiddleston said that Evans' performance was brilliant for that alone, never mind how hilarious he was. The best part is that the footage of Hiddleston impersonating Evans while wearing the Cap uniform is going to be on the Blu-Ray. I cannot wait to see that.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/171...-spoiler.jhtml