View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 08:37 AM   #558
xeno000
Raining hell from above

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux - Part 2

Does anyone else think that Marvel is going to do a solo project with Loki? That's the impression I've been getting recently. They might not commit to a full-length movie starring him, but a One-Shot could definitely be in the cards. Louis D'Esposito said that the studio has considered attaching future One-Shots to their theatrical releases, the way the Captain America sneak peek was attached to TDW. Playing a Loki short film before some future movie would bring the house down.

Another thing I would love to see is an appearance by Loki on Agents of SHIELD. Wouldn't it be great if he just popped up behind Agent Coulson at the end of an episode and said, "Boo!" Loki might have a bit more empathy for his victim after TDW, but no, he probably won't.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
BTW, it was totally ironic that Loki got run through by Kurse in TDW. That was so fitting. I actually cried real tears when he died. Then when he turned up alive at the end I was like, "Son of a three-legged *****! Now my eyes hurt and my nose is running and your ass is still alive?" That was the perfect ending.

xeno000 is offline   Reply With Quote