Originally Posted by Mr.M
How about 1 reason:
Done by committee, micromanaged projects that pander to younger audiences, infuse trivial elements into unabashedly generic story telling, and celebrates mediocrity?
Sorry guys, had to get that off my chest.
- MOST MOVIES are done by committee
- If their is to be micromanaging, better it be by people who have passion and care for the material. Unlike the uncaring suits of other studios that Marvel gave away it's properties to.
- Superheroes' main audience are kids and young adults
- What trivial elements pray tell?
- Celebrates mediocrity? That's a very bold and verging on arrogant statement