View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 05:57 PM   #273
speno94
Side-Kick

Default Re: What didn't you like about T:TDW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhammer View Post
- A scene could have been used to explain how the Bifröst was restored. One of the best scenes of the first film was that Thor destroyed it in order to save his enemies. It was already a little sketchy how Thor returns to Earth in The Avengers. Without any explanation, the significance of the ending of Thor is cheapened. All that was needed was a 1 to 2 minute scene.
I agree with this because in the Prelude comic for TDW it said that Heimdall used The Tesseract to rebuild the bridge. That's great for people who bought that comic, but for the general audience and even some of the fans, they don't know that, so yeah a short 1 or 2 showing or explaining would have been good.

But to be honest, there was a lot of exposition in the first act already, so this could of added to that and slowed the first act even more, but I think they could have done it in a quick flashback maybe to show the audience rather than a character talking about it.

I would of liked to have seen The Tesseract in person though because it was a huge deal in Cap 1 and Avengers and even though it got mentioned once, I would of liked to have seen it.

speno94 is offline   Reply With Quote