View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 10:56 PM   #106
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Default Re: Ruffahulk Ruffasmash

I don't feel that the U-Foes need any power boosting. As stated before, Vector was once shown blowing the flesh right off of Hulk, leaving him a barely held together mass of skinless thin muscles over his skeleton. The rest are also pretty impressive and in both use of powers and visually are a potential real treat to see live action. The wanna be FF thing would need a revamp too for obvious reasons. That being said, a rich politician that latches onto Bruce Banner, perhaps dangling a cure or convincing him that he could find some ways similar to the Avengers of using the Hulk as a force for good in the world could also work. Of course he really just needs Banner's expertise to finish his "PROJECT: U-FOES".

Using a team against Hulk has it's advantages since most CBM's have one on one villain finales, or team up 2-3 solo villains over the course of a film's runtime to thwart our hero. But I don't think a full on team of villains versus one hero has been done. Overcoming the U-Foes would be good for the Hulk on film. It would change up the expectations of the last 20 minutes of the film just being another over blown wrasslin match.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
KRYPTON INC. is offline   Reply With Quote