View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 12:00 AM   #119
Savage
Earth Rocker

Default Re: SUPER UBER SPOILERMANIA: The Ending... What Does It Mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Jay420 View Post
waitaminute...since when is the Tesseract one of the Infinity Gems? Isn't the Tesseract the Cosmic Cube? And aren't they like completely separate things?
Apparently it is in the movies. The gems are being merged with other mystical Marvel objects to simplify things I guess. It was mentioned that the other tesseract (implying that the Aether is a tesseract as well) is on Asgard already and that they don't think it's safe to have the two in the same location. I found it a shocker myself and a bit of a clever way of hiding the Infinity Gems from even the fans. I sure as heck didn't predict the Cosmic Cube being one.

EDIT: I found the exact quote! (not going to reveal how. )

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
The Collector: ...But if I may ask...Why not keep it (The Aether) secure in your own vault?
Volstagg: The Tesseract is already on Asgard. It is not wise to keep two Infinity Stones so close together.

"Why are you trying to kill my kid?! You know what? I don't care. You got some beef with him or me? Whatever. You trying to start a rogues gallery of some sort? I ain't got half as much patience as Batman or The Flash. If he dies...so do you." - Green Arrow

Last edited by Savage; 11-12-2013 at 01:13 AM.
Savage is offline   Reply With Quote