View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 11:25 AM   #2
Dr. Evil
Bishop

Default Re: Is there a list of characters Marvel has the rights to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenKenobi View Post
I was a bit surprised that Marvel had the rights to the Skrulls, Ronan, the Kree, and Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch. Is there any where that shows which companies have the rights to which characters? Also is it true that Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch are the only characters Marvel shares the rights too? I've heard they are but that seems awfully convenient for them to have that great of foresight to negotiate such terms, not to mention Kevin Feige referred to the situation as pertaining to "Special Circumstances" which implies to me there are others that fall into this category. (Maybe the Beetle for example?) Anyway anyone have any answers?
They have the film rights to Ant Man, Wasp, Doctor Strange, Black Panther, The Inhumans and can introduce Avengers such as The Vision, Monica Rambeau, Wonder Man, Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) and She Hulk as well as characters such as Moon Knight and The Punisher if they choose to.

They cannot add though any Avengers who have been X-Men outside of Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Dr. Evil is offline   Reply With Quote