View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 05:00 PM   #571
voyzovrezon
nobody's fool

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
I'm curious to hear everyone's opinions on this matter...

What do you guys think Loki's views are of Thor by the conclusion of the film? Do you guys think that Loki still carries ill will towards Thor and will likely come up with a plan to try and kill Thor later on at the opportune time?

Or do you guys think that Loki will actually leave Thor alone since Thor has neither the desire to claim the throne, and that Loki actually doesn't resent Thor as much after hearing what Thor said about him at the final scene?

I'm still surprised that Loki went so much out of his way to protect Jane considering that his only goal was to get revenge...I mean he could have very well died from that bomb before Thor saved him.

I'm also still pretty ticked that they didn't allow Loki to really wield some magic on his own during his fight with the Dark Elves.
SPOILERS AHEAD

I got the impression that because Thor isn't interested in the throne that Loki will not try to kill his Asgardian brother. But Odin? What became of him? That's the million dollar question.

As for protecting Jane---it certainly would have complicated things with Thor if he hadn't . Jane is the primary interest to Thor, not the throne and Loki wants it that way.