View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 07:58 PM   #92
Tony Stark
Armored Avenger!

Default Re: Ultron! We Would Have Words With Thee! Official Thor/Chris Hemworth Thread

I feel like Superman in Man of Steel was for people who liked to play Duke Nukem in "god mode". It just became an absolute joke with no sense of context and actually made some of the weird crap from the Reeves movies look normal (like superman tearing off his "S" emblem as a net).

While they could show some more of Thor's powers, I definitely don't want to see him the way they showed Man of Steel. My favorite scene in the dark world is when Thor is fighting in the dungeons and they do a slow-mo of him snapping a prisoners neck with one hand and tossing him in the air. That's how you should show Thor, he's a prince but he's a warrior.

The other stupid thing about Man of Steel was how Zod was taunting Kal-El that he was bread to be a soldier and Clark was a boy who grew up on a farm and didn't know any battle tactics. Yet pretty much Clark suffered nothing during the fight and easily kicks Zod's ass.

Thor should be a bad ass, but he should not be so powerful that he could take on Ultron single handed. In fact in a one on one battle Ultron should be able to kick Thor's butt to Valhalla. They need to show that the team is needed together to be able take on Ultron.