View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 03:32 PM   #13
Nell2ThaIzzay
Banned User

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh8 View Post
Bravo to your well though-out post!

Unfortunately it's going to fall on deaf ears...

Nell, C.Lee was being pretty respectful and trying to show you his perspective. It's kind of rude that you think he's just "rattling off". I agree that a reboot in the near future would be too soon, but you and your singular enjoyment is just one tiny pixel in this giant, big picture. Reboots are going to happen... in some cases they have to happen just so studios can keep the rights to movies.

In X-Men's case... say some kid was born in 2002 and is now getting old enough to watch these types of movies. If a reboot came around 2020, I welcome an awesome movie to come around and blow his or her mind. You meanwhile can clutch your DVDs and throw your fists up in the air as much as you want, but what is the point really.
Whoa who's being rude? I gave him the courtesy of a well thought out post to explain my stance and why I hate reboots and I'm being accused of being rude? My "rattling off" comment was about him naming a bunch of old movies that have been remade, it wasn't being rude towards his lengthy post.

As for that kid born in 2002, why is it so hard for that kid to pick up the dvd and watch that? Plenty of movies were made before I was born. That doesn't stop me from watching them.

And 6 of 7 movies still came out during that kid's lifetime.