View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 03:48 AM   #70
josh8
Side-Kick

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell2ThaIzzay View Post
Whoa who's being rude? I gave him the courtesy of a well thought out post to explain my stance and why I hate reboots and I'm being accused of being rude? My "rattling off" comment was about him naming a bunch of old movies that have been remade, it wasn't being rude towards his lengthy post.
You didn't give him any courtesies. You talked about him in the third person like he wasn't there and said he was "rattling off", implying that what he was saying was not worthwhile. Sorry, Nell, that is being rude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell2ThaIzzay View Post
As for that kid born in 2002, why is it so hard for that kid to pick up the dvd and watch that? Plenty of movies were made before I was born. That doesn't stop me from watching them.

And 6 of 7 movies still came out during that kid's lifetime.
Yes, the kid can pick up the DVDs. Or a studio could make a new movie that he can enjoy. Two possibilities, one no better than the other. All I'm saying is not everyone wants the same thing and most of us can acknowledge that without getting obsessive over it or immediately writing off one option as lacking credibility.

Last edited by josh8; 11-14-2013 at 03:56 AM.