View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 07:10 PM   #32
TheHeatKitchen
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Chitauri vs The Dark Elves

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Watch that scene again, Hulk didn't struggle at all he did it with one rather effortless punch. Yeah his foot slid back a few inches but that's about it and what do you mean Kurse is nothing like Hulk?

Did you not see what Kurse did to Thor, Hulk didn't come close to that plus Kurse was far more intelligent. His punches seemed more powerful than Hulk's did against Thor not to mention Thor's punches didn't budge Kurse while they spun Hulk 360 degrees. Also did you not see how casually Kurse deflected a lighting charged Mjolnir, you honestly can't be serious.
I do need to see TDW again and refresh myself on that fight. But my point was that its not like Hulk was just walking around destroying them completely at will. He killed that one by himself, pulled one down, had help from Thor killing another. And Kurse is only one man. If the Chitauri had sent the whales they had still through the portal, its not like Hulk would've been able to take them all with ease.

I do need to see TDW again and reexamine Kurse. But a part of me is still thinking Hulk could take him. He's virtually indestructible, while, even though Kurse is close to it, he had that blade go through him with ease. Hulk was getting shot with 50 cal bullets and didn't flinch.

I guess I'll have to watch them both again... Darn.... Haha.

TheHeatKitchen is offline   Reply With Quote