Thread: Who dies?
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 10:08 PM   #97
chaseter
Bland User

Default Re: Who dies?

You have to remember that by bringing in new Avengers, you are going to have to trim down the existing team. By Avengers 3, we can't have 10 Avengers running around.

Hawkeye I think is definitely deadzo. Renner *****ed about not having anything to do in Avengers 1 so he will get his moment to shine and then bite the dust.

Falcon I think will bite the dust.

Thor, Cap, Iron Man, Hulk are definitely safe this go around. I would be truly shocked if anyone of those died. Widow I think they will keep around as someone has mentioned...she is the only woman on the team.

As for fake outs...I think Fury will fake his death and Maria will take over SHIELD. That is assuming that won't happen in Cap 2...which it may as that movie seems to be really SHIELD heavy.

"Uh, since my boss made up the policy. You gonna pay? You're holding up my line of one other person. You can't afford your milk, step aside. What, daddy didn't give you enough milk money? Little baby gonna cry about it? Just step aside."
And that is how Uncle Ben dies.
chaseter is online now   Reply With Quote