View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 07:37 AM   #107
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Original Bamfer View Post
I don't think Stryker's inclusion is to make a connections to XO:W at all. He creates the glass prison and puts together the mutant military. I can't wait to see how they doll up (or down) Helman to look like Stryker.
It might be yo draw connection to X2.I am sure there Is reason Stryker Is In
filmIt's been said there would be references to other films
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
strker being involved with prison after magneto Is captured after floating in paris,draging mystique,and fight with Beast ties Into X-Men and X2.The idea of mutant military would tie into Weapon X.Maybe as a precurser

with regards to Stryker and Wolverine maybe empire article was wrong but if trilogy Is being retconed as having taken place 2012/2013 due to Bryan placing
future as 2023 ten years after last Stand that's creating more contunity errors
not less with how much time happened between Wolverine losing memory and start of trilogy and event of trilogy and Cyclops' age.That Is why despite Bryan's comments of acknowledging all films I am doudting origins' place in
Timeline before the changes caused by time travel mission