View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 12:25 PM   #19
BenKenobi
Banned User

Default Re: Is there a list of characters Marvel has the rights to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DACrowe View Post
I always associated Namor with FF anyway.

I wish they had Spidey and Fantastic Four. Honestly, X-Men really have always been their own thing. Yes, they're part of the "Marvel universe," but it always seems kind of forced. So, I am fine with that being separate.
I don't really care much that they don't have Spider-Man. Historically Spidey deals with street level crime, and his attempts to join the Avengers were always rejected. I'd much rather they kept true to the roster that existed for 40 years rather than the one they created to market to fans of the movies.

The Fantastic Four however I feel would be in better hands with Marvel. They aren't traditional superheroes as Fox tried to sell them as, nor are they a sitcom (like Fox and animation often tries to depict them as), they're like superhero Star Trek. They explore strange worlds like the Negative Zone, they make contact with alien life forms such as the Skrulls, the Kree, and the Silver Surfer, their greatest enemy often fights them in the form of intellectual contests. IMO that would be a nice variety to through in the mix that I'm POSITVE Marvel would alter their arranged 2016-2021 schedule to accommodate if they were able to.

BenKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote