View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 06:21 PM   #799
Mjölnir
Blunt instrument

Default Re: Thor 2: Rotten Tomato Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne78 View Post
YUUUUUUUP!!

Honestly, there are only a couple of reviewers that I just totally ignore for pretty much any film *cough*ArmondWhite*cough*.

Each film, I think even the Marvel movies, really can be looked at as individual films. I guess it's in our nature to compare certain things about the movies, but I don't want to say, "Well, X was clearly better than Y because of a, b, and c… and Y sucked because…" That path is so repetitious.

I haven't had a chance to read the T:TDW reviews yet. I don't know what it is about the foreign critic circles vs. US critics that give the movie a harder time. There have been mixed reviews on my Twitter and Facebook streams, but I, for one, cannot stop gushing about the movie. I know it's flawed, no film's perfect, but the stuff I loved, I absolutely adored. Even moreso than the first film.
The movie seems to go over well with the audience reviews it on RT though. It's basically even with First Class and higher than most CBM's (this far in it's life). I guess that's something for those that put value in consensuses.

For me that matters as little as the critics as none of those should change what any individual feels about it, good or bad.

Last edited by Mjölnir; 11-17-2013 at 06:24 PM.
Mjölnir is offline   Reply With Quote