View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 12:57 PM   #51
roach
I am the night

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan of Steel View Post
Yeah I agree on a train also or maybe a space station ala Superman Unchained but would be awesome if he had a difficult time and almost impossible to do it and then at the middle he remembers how he was saving some casualties from the WE and having a difficult time on the ones he couldn't save adding drama to the scene... But I think they will connect both scenes ala TDK showing Superman saving some casualties from the WE and the way doesn't matter if its flashback or showing it at the beginning of the movie..
We already know he's gonna be dealing with killing Zod so there is really no other need to connect the movies…they already will be connected. With these type of films you always want to start big…it's why MOS started with the Krypton action piece and Star Wars opens with the space battle. Superman saving survivors from the rubble is not a good starter.

There seems to be a grave misunderstanding in today’s protest-hungry world of entertainment fans into how far their opinion should really matter. You don’t like a story? That’s fine – don’t read a story. Former Marvel editor Tom Brennan