View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 10:59 AM   #62
Iron_Stark
Age of Ultron

Default Re: Who's side are you on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Evil View Post
I would have preferred that both the twins stayed with X-Men, because I am one who thinks that Diversity is sorely needed for Avengers 2. I would have preferred one of War Machine or Falcon to join the Avengers in Qucksilver's place and replace SW with someone else like Monica Rambeau.

Too late because I don't think Falcon or War Machine will be in Avengers 2 and I don't think we'll ever see Monica in the MCU. Sadly, the team will not be diverse.

They (Marvel Studios) needs to fix the diversity issue on the Avengers. I hope that happens for Avengers 3. Feige and Whedon are not stupid and they know this is an issue, or at least I hope they do.

They can easily fix it by announcing Don Cheadle and/or Anthony Mackie will be in Age of Ultron and announce Black Panther.
Why is it when people talk about diversity they only mention African American/black actors? (Like Feige did in an interview a few weeks ago.) If people really want diversity start clamoring for some Asian and Hispanic actors to be in these movies. Whites(obviously) and blacks are presented very well in all of these Marvel movies, everyone else, not so much.

_PART I____PART II
MAY 2018__MAY 2019
Iron_Stark is online now   Reply With Quote