Just watched my B-R, and there are so many things I loved (quite a few couldn't be qualified as ''little things''):
-Everything about Krypton; it's so beautiful
- The ''girls'', specially Lois, Lara and Faora
- The cinematography, which is gorgeous and so much different from the generic look of most CBMs, imo
- The fact that it's, at heart, a Sci-Fi movie
- How Godlike the kryptonians are
- Superman's badass attitude towards the military
- The costume (one of the best ever, imho)
- The fact that we've finally seen an world level threat in modern CBM.
I guess that's it, for now.