View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 07:34 AM   #77
The Shield
It's really Happening!

Default Re: Ben Affleck IS Batman - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNextNolan22 View Post
Yeah, all he really needs to nail down is the voice and he's good to go. And has Snyder ever really had any trouble when it comes to casting?
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

You forgot the queen in 300 she was awesome. I have always really really appreciated his cast in all his movies. I'm a huge Zack fan. I wanted him to direct Superman since he made 300 (I still can't believe it happen).

And I've supported his decision to bring in Ben from the beginning as well. I was one of the first. I never would've guessed it in 1 million years but Ive always trust his casting skills and ability to transform that actor. I believe Ben will surprise even himself let alone everyone else.

It's all about dialog and screenplay 100%. It always has been. That's the tilt. Dialog, dialog, dialog, screenplay, screenplay, screenplay. It has to be polished like chrome and cut like a diamond. I can't stress that enough.

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. ~Ellen Glasgow