View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 07:52 PM   #77
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!
Default Re: Goyer Admits They Didn't Plan How 'Reporter Clark Kent' Could Make Sense

Originally Posted by smallville fan View Post
Well in the Smallville show, pretty much anyone who's seen Clark without the glasses are either:

a)The core cast and allies e.g. Lois, Chloe etc
b)In Belle Reve and declared insane e.g. Every meteor freak from Season 1
c)Dead e.g. Jimmy Henry James Olsen, Lionel Luthor
d)Amnesia e.g. Lex Luthor

Did I miss anyone?
Like pretty much everyone he's met in Smallville, in Metropolis, and the DP.

They even tried to make it seem like he was a dork/nobody in high school with the reunion episode. It's hard to forget a guy who dated the most popular girl in school, was the high school quarterback at some point and lead the school to a championship, and was best friends with one of the most famous people in the world. And that's all before spending much time in Metropolis, working with people at the DP, having a wedding, etc.

SV and MOS seemed to make things more harder for Clark to hide in plain sight to me.

I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

Hes much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. Hes Everyman operating on a scifi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

"Self Portrait" By Batman
Lencho01 is offline   Reply With Quote