View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 09:40 AM   #106
BatFan1979
The Fan Batman Needs...

Default Re: MOS2 suit: news, speculation and pics (discussion thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
Makes no since to change the suit. If anything like others here have said, maybe some subtle changes to the colors as in brightening or changing shade of color slightly but no obvious straight up changes such as making the S shield black or etc. etc. The Suit looked perfect in my opinion and there is really no reason to change it either, this isn't the suit made by Momma Kent. its Kryptonion in this story, any changes wouldn't make much since.
I'm with ya 100% on this! I'd say lighten the colors a bit, but keep the suit itself as it is design-wise for the exact reason you mention; in this rendition, it's of Kryptonian origins, not handmade here on Earth. I mean, who would have the expertise to make alterations to such a suit in that world? He would have to have a completely different suit made and maybe that's what they indeed on doing...I honestly hope not, because as many of you have stated and agree, the MoS suit was pretty badass! More over, I thought the new take on the suit's origin gave it more credibility compared to his mom making it for him.