View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 10:21 AM   #706
Spider-Aziz
Like a Charm

Default Re: Do you accept the theory of evolution? - Part 1

Since this is discussed in a thread it does not really belong to, I will give in and say what I think of Evolution, and thoughts similar to this last post made by Marvolo in this thread, but I will say this little and not post again in this thread, cause I'm fairly bored of debates, they are more exhausting when some say they "state the obvious" and stick to it, but they obviously did not read the source they cite as they want us to believe

As a Muslim I'm attached to the Qura'an, it's and important part of my life, that 1400+ years old script still stand as it was for all these generations, and we strongly and firmly believe it's from God/Allah

Some of the contents of the Qura'an is science subjects; 'Big Bang' (which I honestly think is the source of scientists telling about the Big Bang, studying it, and presenting it), 'pregnancy and birth', 'stages of the child in the womb', 'planets and space', 'birds flying and staying airborne', and more. The science in this scripture is accepted and approved by scientists from all eras and beliefs, so I will stand by it, and believe science is part of religion, so the God is not just for the gaps, the God is the designer of the known and the unknown

Other subjects discussed are historical, first, how man was first created by God, and the reason we "Humans" exist, so this is one reason I don't believe in Evolution from Ape -> Man, or from any other living creature to be honest, man was there as man, no different stages, the God who created us debunked the idea of Evolution centuries before it became a theory
Another historical event we read in the Qura'an (I can't go into details about it, although it's a historical event, site rules don't allow it) of people morphing to apes, as punishment for disobeying a strict rule directed at them

Spider-Aziz is online now   Reply With Quote