View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 11:56 AM   #27
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Stealth Express of Doom News & Discussion Thread: - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Mind(s) View Post
I hope it doesn't take place before that two year later scene. If DOFP changes history, it would be weird to go back to the original timeline. It would be fun to explore a sequel to The Wolverine in an altered universe and we can learn through dialogue what happened and what didn't. I imagine Yukio having the same haircut but like blue hair or something. Which would be a cool nod to Fringe with the different color universes.
Well if DOFP has a Trek 2009 ending i am very skeptical of having film be set In 2 year gap between end of film and mid credits scene.

Yukio may not return if there Is a Trek 2009 style ending where most of films Including the wolverine are erased.If that happens the next solo film for wolverine should be all about Wolverine In new timeline and may or may not lead Into FC3.