View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 03:32 PM   #49
Frodo
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shield View Post
[/B]

When you have a handful of comics for Superman that are released every month with other characters in it there's no worries bc you know next month you get more Supes.

But when you have to wait years for a legit Superman movie (let alone a franchise) the second movie has rumors of not 1 but 4 other heroes in it…

Plus baddies, plus secondary characters of Superman plus rumors of other secondary characters for the 4 other heroes…

A Superman fan starts to feel some kinda way about that. And may start saying things like, "This isn't a Superman movie anymore".

I can empathize with that.
I would agree and I've been in support of a BvS film , at least one done well . My concern is that WB post Nolan will try to throw everything at the wall and see what sticks , i.e., a bunch of characters for the sake of selling toys and a JLA set up , and give us a mess, ala Spiderman 3. A Superman sequel with Batman in it , along with Lex is more than enough story to tell without WW, Grayson, and any other DC characters WB wants in the film. WB did try this act before...and it resulted in a reboot of the Batman. Cameos and Easter eggs are okay .