View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 11:07 PM   #25
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: Release dates for Wolverine 3 & X-Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by def28 View Post
Theres a reason why Elektra was greenlit. Daredevil was a success. Not every film needs to make the same amount of money as a more popular franchise. Daredevil never had the popularity of X-Men or Fantastic Four. Daredevil also had a cheaper budget under 100m then the other franchises.

Thats nothing more then an assumption, and since you only want OT films and no spinn offs its tough to see if your just debating to get what you want or actually believe it would be an issue. Its no different then Fox releasing multiple films a years in general from their studio. They are releasing two X films in a year right now. Does that look like its hurting the quality and Marketing? Its better then its ever been.
Daredevil's budget is bigger than X1 by three million. And yes Elektra was greenlit but it was made with a lower budget and was released in January.

And yes I do want OT films but I definitely hope that they won't be released every year, but once in every 2 to 3 years. And no they aren't releasing 2 X-Men films in 1 year, The Wolverine was released this year and DOFP next year. Their distance to each other might not be more than 12 months but they are released in a different year. Its different compare to X-Force/Wolverine being released in 2016.

"Kill me before I kill someone else" - X3
"Where else would I be?" - X4
www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote