View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 06:28 PM   #27
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

Default Re: Did viewing info/spoilers mess with your MOS experience? Will you avoid it this t

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdw View Post
Not the best example, but imagine seeing Superman Returns, never knowing that it was meant to be tied to the Donner films. Granted there were many who saw the trailers, and still didn't know this, imagine how confusing it would have been.
Funny thing is it's this movie that made me decide to be spoiler free for the next Superman movie. There is still apart a part of me that wonders if I would have liked SR more had I not known the plot beforehand. It's hard to say because when I first heard the plot it didn't sound all that bad...yet when I saw the execution...that was another matter. Another funny thing is I often read movie spoilers, but I didn't want to with MOS and I don't want to for the sequel. Lesson learned I guess...idk...

I've heard so many people talk about how Superman would kill Lois if they ever had sex, but I've never heard someone make this point before and it's brilliant. If Superman's bodily fluids are so dangerous, then he'd have to use a kryptonite toilet every time he takes a dump.

Last edited by charl_huntress; 11-29-2013 at 06:40 PM.
charl_huntress is offline   Reply With Quote